A team of students and faculty from UK's Stanley and Karen Pigman College of Engineering will make history in Norway, launching a UK-developed payload as part of NASA’s GHOST spaceflight mission.
“Without my experience at UK, I wouldn’t be doing what I am now — and I wouldn’t be as happy as I am now,” states undergraduate Asa O'Neal as he plans to graduate.
The Martin-Gatton College of Agriculture, Food and Environment has secured a $910,000 grant from the USDA to develop and refine drone technology in cattle management.
Xu Jin has received the prestigious NSF Faculty Early Career Development Award for his research on creating innovative methods to make drones safer and smarter.
UK is the only university that has had a successful hypersonic reentry, a testament to the leading role the Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering plays in in hypersonic research and space exploration.
James Tyler Nichols is one of four UK students who were selected for the highly competitive NASA Academy at NASA Langley Research Center. The academy is an intense multidisciplinary research project that requires significant commitment.